Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Why Incepta’s medicine is so high price?




Incepta is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh. They have a medicine named cortan . It has different dozes like 10mg, 20mg, 30 mg etc. My doctor prescribed to take this medicine few years ago. Still now I have to take it during the severe attack of cold.

Last year I bought it by Taka 38(per pata/10 pieces) only. Now when I go to buy this tablet from the nearest shop it asked me taka 63. I was astonished to hear it. Then I asked the medicine seller whey it is so high? The medicine seller told me the price of this medicine has been increased by the medicine company Incepta?

Now dear my blog reader judge yourself. How a top level company can increase a single medicine’s price almost two times? Asthma is a very common disease in Bangladesh. It is also worldwide problem. Most of the asthma patients are poor and middle class. How they can purchase if any company increases medicine’s price so high?

Where is drug authority in Bangladesh? What are they doing? Do they have any supervising policy to check the medicine’s price?

Where is a social responsibility of top level pharmaceutical company? In the winter season asthma attack on patient in serve manner.  So, they should come to help to purchase this medicine in reasonable price rather they are increasing the price too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment